May 02, 2017 OTC Disclosure & News Service Las Vegas, NV – Player’s Network, Inc. (OTCQB: PNTV), a diversified holding company operating in media and marijuana, today announces the acquisition of Marijuana Incubator and its further development to launch a new division called Marijuana Accelerator. Marijuana Accelerator is part of PNTV’s overall strategy to gain market share by developing a national footprint in the legal medical marijuana industry. Aligned with its mission are to identify and develop ventures in theRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More