TORONTO, ONTARIO–MRRCF, MARI, (Marketwired – Nov 8, 2017) – Maricann Group Inc. (CSE:MARI)(CSE:MARI.CN)(CNSX:MARI) (OTCQB:MRRCF)(FRANKFURT:75M) (“Maricann” or the “Company”), is pleased to announce that Health Canada has granted Maricann Inc. a new licence that removes annual production limits on approved medical cannabis products in its current Langton, Ontario facility. This new licence increases capacity to 6,250,000 grams on site at any one time. This is an increase from its previous annual licence that limited production to a total of 1,282,000 grams (930kgRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More