TORONTO, ONTARIO–MRRCF, MARI, (Marketwired – Nov 8, 2017) – Maricann Group Inc. (CSE:MARI)(CSE:MARI.CN)(CNSX:MARI) (OTCQB:MRRCF)(FRANKFURT:75M) (“Maricann” or the “Company”), is pleased to announce that Health Canada has granted Maricann Inc. a new licence that removes annual production limits on approved medical cannabis products in its current Langton, Ontario facility. This new licence increases capacity to 6,250,000 grams on site at any one time. This is an increase from its previous annual licence that limited production to a total of 1,282,000 grams (930kgRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More