SCOTTSDALE, AZ–MIXX, (Marketwired – Dec 8, 2016) – Mix 1 Life, Inc. (OTCQB: MIXX) announced that it has begun shipping Jim Beam snack products to the nearly 2,700 Speedway Convenience Store locations in 22 states. Speedway Convenience Stores, a division of Marathon Petroleum Corp. is ranked as the third largest Convenience store chain in the U.S. (includes company owned and franchise owned stores) behind 7-Eleven and Circle-K. Convenience Store News lists Speedway as one of the fastest growing convenience store chains inRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More