NEW YORK, NY— MMMB, (Marketwired – January 29, 2016) – Taglich Brothers, Inc. announces that it has initiated coverage of MamaMancini’s Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: MMMB) MamaMancini’s Holdings, Inc., headquartered in East Rutherford, New Jersey, markets and distributes a line of all natural, beef, turkey, chicken, and pork meatballs with its homemade slow cooked Italian sauce to approximately 10,150 US supermarket and mass-market club store retail locations. The company was founded by the grandson of Anna ‘Mama’ Mancini and the recipes she broughtRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More