—–In Recent News —– SANFORD, Mich., Feb. 07, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — HPIL HOLDING (the “Company”) (OTC Pink: HPIL) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Shane Jones and Live Youth Sports Network, of Parkland, Florida to acquire 100% of the business of Life Youth Sports Network (LYSN). LYSN is in the business of streaming video of school sporting events over the internet. LYSN installs High Definition (HD) cameras in all of the school’s athletic venues in orderRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More