BEVERLY, Mass., May 29, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — LexaGene Holdings Inc. (OTCQB:LXXGF) (TSX-V:LXG) (the “Company”), a biotechnology company that develops instrumentation for pathogen detection, announced today that it has entered into an agreement with the Stanford University School of Medicine. The agreement involves using a targeted sequencing technology developed in the laboratory of Dr. Hanlee Ji, a Stanford associate professor of medicine, in combination with LexaGene’s microfluidic instrument. “LexaGene’s technology was originally designed for pathogen detection across very large markets – I’mRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More