RESTON, Va., June 29, 2016, LTBR, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Lightbridge Corporation (NASDAQ:LTBR), a U.S. nuclear fuel technology company, today announced that it secured a $2.8 million convertible preferred investment from General International Holdings Inc., an entity controlled by Mr. Xingping Hou, subject to certain closing conditions, including the Company’s continued listing on the NASDAQ Capital Market. The purchase price for the preferred shares is $0.55 per share and the preferred shares are initially convertible into common stock on a one-for-oneRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More