The LSU Agricultural Center has one of the only two licenses granted by the State of Louisiana to cultivate, distribute and sell medical cannabis. In addition, GB Sciences will have first rights to commercialize any inventions or discoveries of the research center. PR Newswire LAS VEGAS, June 26, 2017, GBLX, LAS VEGAS, June 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — GB Sciences, Inc. (OTCQB: GBLX) secures bid to Louisiana State University (LSU) and receives authorization from the LSU Board of Supervisors to proceed withRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More