Former Capitol Records executive to continue in role as Executive Vice President PR Newswire NEW YORK, July 23, 2018 NEW YORK, July 23, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — VNUE, Inc. (OTCQB: VNUE) announced today that co-founder Matthew Carona has resigned from all positions with the company, and that the company’s remaining board of directors subsequently elected Lou Mann to fill the vacancy on the board left by Carona’s departure. Mr. Mann will continue in his role of Executive Vice President as well. Zach Bair, CEO of VNUE, saidRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More