Agreement Includes Revenue Guarantees and Milestone Payments NEW YORK, NY, LOGX, / ACCESSWIRE / September 20, 2016 / PeerLogix, Inc. (the “Company”) (OTC Markets: LOGX), an advertising technology and data aggregation provider, today announced that it signed a multi-year licensing agreement to provide an array of services to a leading financial services firm. William Gorfein, CEO of the Company stated, “We are excited to provide our full suite of services to this leading financial services firm who intends to buildRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More