Apr 25, 2017, CAPC OTC Disclosure & News Service – Capstone Companies, Inc. (OTC: CAPC) (“Capstone” or the “Company”), a designer of innovative LED lighting solutions including power failure lighting, today raised its revenue guidance for the 2017 first quarter to $5.5 million. The increases in guidance provided today are based on increased presence of the Company’s product on store shelves of its large U.S. retailers, higher customer demand for the Company’s products and strong reorder activity that is drivingRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More