IEGH Provided $1,130,000 in New Consumer Loans in May LAS VEGAS, NV– IEGH, (Marketwired – June 01, 2016) – IEG Holdings Corporation (OTCQX: IEGH) announced today that daily loan volume hit a record high of $150,000 and monthly loan volume hit a record high of $1,130,000 in May. Since January 2015, cumulative loan volume has increased by 133% from $5,549,023 to $12,909,023 as of May 31, 2016. Paul Mathieson, CEO of IEG Holdings, said, “Management has shown an ability toRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More