VANCOUVER, British Columbia, January 26, 2017, WCTXF, /PRNewswire/ — LiCo Energy Metals Inc. (“the Company “or” LiCo”) (OTCQB: WCTXF) (TSX-V: LIC); is pleased to announce the appointment of Marcela Matus Hernandez of Santiago, Chile to the technical advisory board of LiCo Energy Metals Inc. Ms. Matus Hernandez is a Chemical Engineer with more than 15 years of experience in Mining and Chemical Processes. Her professional achievements include conceptual engineering, control of chemical processes, development and implementation of pilot testing of researchRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More