ISP Held Liable for the Infringing Activity of Its Subscribers SANTA MONICA, CA–RIHT, (Marketwired – Aug 11, 2016) – Rightscorp (OTCQB: RIHT), a leading provider of data analytics and litigation services to support artists and owners of copyrighted property, praises Judge Liam O’Grady’s decision in the Eastern District of Virginia entering $25 Million final judgment against Cox Communications in favor of BMG Rights Management. For nearly five years, Rightscorp has warned US internet service providers (ISPs) that they risk ofRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More