VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA– LACDF, LAC, (Marketwired – Jan 19, 2017) – Lithium Americas Corp. (TSX:LAC)(OTCQX:LACDF) (“Lithium Americas” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the investment by The Bangchak Petroleum Public Company Limited (“Bangchak”) through its wholly-owned subsidiary, BCP Innovation Pte Ltd (“BCPI”). BCPI has signed an investment agreement (the “Investment Agreement”) with Lithium Americas for funding to advance the construction of the Cauchari-Olaroz lithium project in Jujuy, Argentina. Pursuant to the Investment Agreement, BCPI has agreed to financing termsRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More