CAESAREA, Israel, January 26, 2016, DRIO, /PRNewswire/ — Sales channels to include direct-to-consumer, e-commerce, third-party distributors Establishing North American headquarters and warehouse to serve U.S. and Canada LabStyle Innovations Corp. (OTCQB: DRIO), developer of the Dario™ Blood Glucose Monitoring System, today announced it is preparing to launch its FDA-cleared product in the United States in the first quarter of 2016. The national rollout in the U.S. follows the FDA’s 510(k) clearance of the Dario in December 2015. Direct-to-consumer sales throughRead more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More