Laboratory will meet CGMP Requirements of FDA; Will be BSL-2 to allow enhanced in-house verification and validation activities SALT LAKE CITY–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CODX), a molecular diagnostics company with a unique, proprietary platform for the development of diagnostic tests, announced today leasing a new and upgraded, CGMP-ready and Biological Safety Level 2 laboratory facility in Salt Lake City, Utah. Co-Diagnostics CEO Dwight Egan remarked, “The upgraded facility is nearly perfectly appointed with the necessary amenities to immediately commence productionRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More