Advanced Propagation Technology Ensures Consistent Medical-Grade Product PR Newswire, GBLX LAS VEGAS, April 10, 2017 LAS VEGAS, April 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — GB Sciences, Inc. (OTCQB: GBLX) and Arizona-based Kush Cups signed an agreement Tuesday to produce cannabis-infused products in the state of Nevada. GB Sciences utilizes advanced propagation technology, raw tissue, and grows in medical-grade clean rooms, so that the venture is ensured of consistent cannabis ingredients for its infused products. “We’ve paired with a strong partner here. WeRead more
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Landmark Publication on the Toxicology and Safety Assessment of Base Material of its PlusCBD Oil™ Products
- Viking Energy Secures $30 million Credit Facility with CrossFirst Bank
- Arch Therapeutics Completes Enrollment and Initiates Dosing in Skin Sensitization Study
- No Borders, Inc. (OTC:NBDR) subsidiary Lannister Holdings, Inc. announces hiring of Auditing firm, formation of Company Advisory Board, Naming of Advisory Board Member.
- ProtoKinetix’s AAGP® Signs a Material Transfer Agreement with a Reputed International Biotech Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More