Advanced Propagation Technology Ensures Consistent Medical-Grade Product PR Newswire, GBLX LAS VEGAS, April 10, 2017 LAS VEGAS, April 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — GB Sciences, Inc. (OTCQB: GBLX) and Arizona-based Kush Cups signed an agreement Tuesday to produce cannabis-infused products in the state of Nevada. GB Sciences utilizes advanced propagation technology, raw tissue, and grows in medical-grade clean rooms, so that the venture is ensured of consistent cannabis ingredients for its infused products. “We’ve paired with a strong partner here. WeRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More