Advanced Propagation Technology Ensures Consistent Medical-Grade Product PR Newswire, GBLX LAS VEGAS, April 10, 2017 LAS VEGAS, April 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — GB Sciences, Inc. (OTCQB: GBLX) and Arizona-based Kush Cups signed an agreement Tuesday to produce cannabis-infused products in the state of Nevada. GB Sciences utilizes advanced propagation technology, raw tissue, and grows in medical-grade clean rooms, so that the venture is ensured of consistent cannabis ingredients for its infused products. “We’ve paired with a strong partner here. WeRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More