BONSALL, CA — MCOA, (Marketwired) — 01/27/16 — MARIJUANA COMPANY OF AMERICA (“MCOA” or the “Company”) (OTC PINK: MCOA), an innovative cannabis marketing and distribution company, is very pleased that the City of Palm Desert, California has approved an ordinance that allows medical cannabis delivery with a majority 4-1 vote. This new ordinance will help the Company’s client, Kush Clinic in Palm Desert, in delivering more products to more customers. This is a trend that we anticipate more cities throughoutRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More