New acquisition expands Kush Bottles’ product portfolio and provides significant cross-selling opportunities PR Newswire SANTA ANA, Calif., May 4, 2017, KSHB SANTA ANA, Calif., May 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Kush Bottles, Inc. (OTCQB: KSHB), a provider of packaging, supplies, accessories and branding solutions for the regulated cannabis industry, today announced it has acquired CMP Wellness, LLC (or “CMP”), a privately held distributor of vaporizers, cartridges and accessories based in Los Angeles, California. CMP Wellness has been in the business of sellingRead more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More