New Broadband Program Substantially Increasing True Wireless’ Customer Retention LAS VEGAS, NV — KSIX, (Marketwired) — 02/02/17 — KSIX Media Holdings, Inc. (OTC PINK: KSIX), a diversified media and internet company headquartered in Las Vegas, announced today a significant decrease in customer loss due to the National Lifeline Broadband Program. In the first eleven months of 2016 True Wireless lost an average of 2,086 customers per month. After just two months of providing the new broadband offering the company’s averageRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More