New Broadband Program Substantially Increasing True Wireless’ Customer Retention LAS VEGAS, NV — KSIX, (Marketwired) — 02/02/17 — KSIX Media Holdings, Inc. (OTC PINK: KSIX), a diversified media and internet company headquartered in Las Vegas, announced today a significant decrease in customer loss due to the National Lifeline Broadband Program. In the first eleven months of 2016 True Wireless lost an average of 2,086 customers per month. After just two months of providing the new broadband offering the company’s averageRead more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More