Adds Another Industry Veteran to Board of Directors PR Newswire, KRED KOLOA, Hawaii, July 11, 2017 KOLOA, Hawaii, July 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — KonaRed Corporation (OTCQB: KRED), manufacturers of award winning premium Hawaiian Cold Brew Coffees, Whole Bean Coffee products and a leader of the USA Coffee Fruit category, today reported record sales growth during Quarter 2 2017 and the addition of a new Board Member, Mark Masten. KonaRed continues to gain sales momentum with Q2 sales surpassing that of Q1 2017 and cementing another banner quarter forRead more
- Cannabis Strategic acquires Fitamins CBD brand and distribution network
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Reports 6-Month Revenues of over $12 Million, or More than Two Times its Revenues for the Same Period in 2017
- Precision Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Duos Technologies Reports Record Second Quarter 2018 Results; Increases Full Year 2018 Revenue Guidance to $10.1 Million
- Argentum 47, Inc. is Formally Retained as Corporate Advisor to Creditum Limited, a Disruptive Technology Company Lending Money to Holders of Various Digital Currencies and Offering Other Financial Instruments
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More