First Quarter 2016 Revenues Increase Over 135% SANTA MONICA, CA, UVND –(Marketwired) – U-Vend, Inc. (OTCQB: UVND) (the “Company”), a consumer products and technology company that develops, distributes, and markets next-generation self-serve electronic kiosks and merchandisers with a digital advertising component across North America, today announced the financial results for the Company’s first quarter ended March 31, 2016. “During the first quarter, historically one of our slower quarters for overall sales, we were able to maintain triple-digit revenue growth associatedRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More