LOS ANGELES and LAS VEGAS, Aug. 16, 2016, FMYR, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Family Room Entertainment Corp. (OTC:FMYR), announces that via its Domestic Arm, FMLY/Distro/sm (a/k/a EFF Distribution LLC), has acquired Full Domestic Distribution Rights to further its 3D rights and sequel and remake production, co-production and media entertainment rights of the original Film KINGDOM OF THE SPIDERS (KOS). In early 2016; Stanley Tepper, Director/COO/CFO of “FMYR” updated its agreement via its subsidiary “Distribution arm” “FMLY/Distro/sm” (a/k/a EFF Distribution LLC), withRead more
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Landmark Publication on the Toxicology and Safety Assessment of Base Material of its PlusCBD Oil™ Products
- Viking Energy Secures $30 million Credit Facility with CrossFirst Bank
- Arch Therapeutics Completes Enrollment and Initiates Dosing in Skin Sensitization Study
- No Borders, Inc. (OTC:NBDR) subsidiary Lannister Holdings, Inc. announces hiring of Auditing firm, formation of Company Advisory Board, Naming of Advisory Board Member.
- ProtoKinetix’s AAGP® Signs a Material Transfer Agreement with a Reputed International Biotech Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More