LOS ANGELES and LAS VEGAS, Aug. 16, 2016, FMYR, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Family Room Entertainment Corp. (OTC:FMYR), announces that via its Domestic Arm, FMLY/Distro/sm (a/k/a EFF Distribution LLC), has acquired Full Domestic Distribution Rights to further its 3D rights and sequel and remake production, co-production and media entertainment rights of the original Film KINGDOM OF THE SPIDERS (KOS). In early 2016; Stanley Tepper, Director/COO/CFO of “FMYR” updated its agreement via its subsidiary “Distribution arm” “FMLY/Distro/sm” (a/k/a EFF Distribution LLC), withRead more
- Cannabis Strategic acquires Fitamins CBD brand and distribution network
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Reports 6-Month Revenues of over $12 Million, or More than Two Times its Revenues for the Same Period in 2017
- Precision Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Duos Technologies Reports Record Second Quarter 2018 Results; Increases Full Year 2018 Revenue Guidance to $10.1 Million
- Argentum 47, Inc. is Formally Retained as Corporate Advisor to Creditum Limited, a Disruptive Technology Company Lending Money to Holders of Various Digital Currencies and Offering Other Financial Instruments
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More