LOS ANGELES and LAS VEGAS, Aug. 16, 2016, FMYR, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Family Room Entertainment Corp. (OTC:FMYR), announces that via its Domestic Arm, FMLY/Distro/sm (a/k/a EFF Distribution LLC), has acquired Full Domestic Distribution Rights to further its 3D rights and sequel and remake production, co-production and media entertainment rights of the original Film KINGDOM OF THE SPIDERS (KOS). In early 2016; Stanley Tepper, Director/COO/CFO of “FMYR” updated its agreement via its subsidiary “Distribution arm” “FMLY/Distro/sm” (a/k/a EFF Distribution LLC), withRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More