Vancouver, Canada, May 18, 2016, CVVUF, CVV – CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. (TSX-V: CVV; OTCQB: CVVUF; Frankfurt: DH7N) “CanAlaska” and “Company” is pleased to report that it has entered into an OptionParticipation Agreement with De Beers Canada Inc. “De Beers” for expenditures up to $20.4 million on kimberlite-style targets staked by CanAlaska in the Northwestern Athabasca basin, Saskatchewan. The claims staked by CanAlaska and optioned to De Beers cover 75 kimberlite-style targets developed from a recent high resolution airborne geophysical surveyRead more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More