NEW YORK, NY, Jan. 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Viking Energy Group, Inc. (“Viking”) (OTCQB: VKIN) is pleased to announce it has acquired additional working interests in various oil and gas-related leases in Kansas. This adds another 1,000 acres (approx.) of development lands to Viking’s existing portfolio in Kansas. Acquisition of Additional Production and Development Acreage: On January 16, 2018, Viking, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Mid-Con Drilling, LLC (“Mid-Con”), a Kansas limited liability company, acquired a 100% working interest in five newRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More