NEW YORK, NY, Jan. 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Viking Energy Group, Inc. (“Viking”) (OTCQB: VKIN) is pleased to announce it has acquired additional working interests in various oil and gas-related leases in Kansas. This adds another 1,000 acres (approx.) of development lands to Viking’s existing portfolio in Kansas. Acquisition of Additional Production and Development Acreage: On January 16, 2018, Viking, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Mid-Con Drilling, LLC (“Mid-Con”), a Kansas limited liability company, acquired a 100% working interest in five newRead more
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
- Roku Plans to Launch Amazon Channels-Like Video Subscription Marketplace
- Golden Developing Solutions, Inc. launches Pura Vida Vitamins Website and Commences Sales Operations
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More