ESCONDIDO, CA– MCOA, (Marketwired – Oct 10, 2017) – MARIJUANA COMPANY OF AMERICA INC. (“MCOA” or the “Company“) (OTC: MCOA), an innovative hemp and cannabis corporation, and Global Hemp Group (CSE: GHG) (FF: GHG) (OTC: GBHPF), (collectively the “Companies“), are pleased to announce that they have jointly entered into a letter of intent with Space Cowboys, Inc. (“Space Cowboys“) for the purposes of forming a joint venture (the “Joint Venture“). Space Cowboys is an existing fully licensed and compliant hemp-derived cannabinoid producer in Colorado. Pursuant to the terms of theRead more
- Cannabis Strategic acquires Fitamins CBD brand and distribution network
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Reports 6-Month Revenues of over $12 Million, or More than Two Times its Revenues for the Same Period in 2017
- Precision Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Duos Technologies Reports Record Second Quarter 2018 Results; Increases Full Year 2018 Revenue Guidance to $10.1 Million
- Argentum 47, Inc. is Formally Retained as Corporate Advisor to Creditum Limited, a Disruptive Technology Company Lending Money to Holders of Various Digital Currencies and Offering Other Financial Instruments
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More