ESCONDIDO, CA– MCOA, (Marketwired – Oct 10, 2017) – MARIJUANA COMPANY OF AMERICA INC. (“MCOA” or the “Company“) (OTC: MCOA), an innovative hemp and cannabis corporation, and Global Hemp Group (CSE: GHG) (FF: GHG) (OTC: GBHPF), (collectively the “Companies“), are pleased to announce that they have jointly entered into a letter of intent with Space Cowboys, Inc. (“Space Cowboys“) for the purposes of forming a joint venture (the “Joint Venture“). Space Cowboys is an existing fully licensed and compliant hemp-derived cannabinoid producer in Colorado. Pursuant to the terms of theRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More