ESCONDIDO, CA– MCOA, (Marketwired – Oct 10, 2017) – MARIJUANA COMPANY OF AMERICA INC. (“MCOA” or the “Company“) (OTC: MCOA), an innovative hemp and cannabis corporation, and Global Hemp Group (CSE: GHG) (FF: GHG) (OTC: GBHPF), (collectively the “Companies“), are pleased to announce that they have jointly entered into a letter of intent with Space Cowboys, Inc. (“Space Cowboys“) for the purposes of forming a joint venture (the “Joint Venture“). Space Cowboys is an existing fully licensed and compliant hemp-derived cannabinoid producer in Colorado. Pursuant to the terms of theRead more
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Landmark Publication on the Toxicology and Safety Assessment of Base Material of its PlusCBD Oil™ Products
- Viking Energy Secures $30 million Credit Facility with CrossFirst Bank
- Arch Therapeutics Completes Enrollment and Initiates Dosing in Skin Sensitization Study
- No Borders, Inc. (OTC:NBDR) subsidiary Lannister Holdings, Inc. announces hiring of Auditing firm, formation of Company Advisory Board, Naming of Advisory Board Member.
- ProtoKinetix’s AAGP® Signs a Material Transfer Agreement with a Reputed International Biotech Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More