NEW YORK, Aug. 17, 2017, JMDA, /PRNewswire/ — Jerrick Media Holdings, Inc., (OTCQB: JMDA) (the “Company” or “Jerrick”), a technology company, announced today that it has added a new community to Vocal, its premier long-form social publishing network, called Psyche. Psyche is an open conversation about mental health; stories, experiences, advice and real life. It explores the inner workings of the human soul, mind, and spirit. Vocal is a social publishing hub engineered for creation and discovery, spanning niche-communities in food, music, science fiction, theRead more
- Cannabis Strategic acquires Fitamins CBD brand and distribution network
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Reports 6-Month Revenues of over $12 Million, or More than Two Times its Revenues for the Same Period in 2017
- Precision Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Duos Technologies Reports Record Second Quarter 2018 Results; Increases Full Year 2018 Revenue Guidance to $10.1 Million
- Argentum 47, Inc. is Formally Retained as Corporate Advisor to Creditum Limited, a Disruptive Technology Company Lending Money to Holders of Various Digital Currencies and Offering Other Financial Instruments
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More