Company signs exclusive distribution agreement with JKD Brands PR Newswire, KSHB SANTA ANA, Calif., July 25, 2017 SANTA ANA, Calif., July 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Kush Bottles, Inc. (OTCQB: KSHB), a dynamic sales platform that provides unique products and services for both businesses and consumers in the cannabis industry, announced today it has entered into an exclusive distribution agreement with JKD Brands to effectively penetrate the Alaska market. JKD Brands, an established distribution leader in the state of Alaska, will now be providing the cannabis marketRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More