SCOTTSDALE, AZ–MIXX, (Marketwired – Dec 8, 2016) – Mix 1 Life, Inc. (OTCQB: MIXX) announced that it has begun shipping Jim Beam snack products to the nearly 2,700 Speedway Convenience Store locations in 22 states. Speedway Convenience Stores, a division of Marathon Petroleum Corp. is ranked as the third largest Convenience store chain in the U.S. (includes company owned and franchise owned stores) behind 7-Eleven and Circle-K. Convenience Store News lists Speedway as one of the fastest growing convenience store chains inRead more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More