NEW YORK, April 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ –financialbuzz.com news commentary – – – – According to a research report published by PwC, the global entertainment and media industry in terms of spending, was $603 billion in 2015. The report forecasted the industry would reach $720 billion by 2020 and indicates that despite difficulties in this diverse industry, such as continued widespread industry disruption and intense competition for consumer attention will present many growth opportunities for companies. By segment, TV and videoRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
- Sugarmade to Offer Revenue Guidance on March 30th for Rapid Cannabis Sector Growth – Begins to Recognize Revenues From Multiple New Revenue Streams
- Sack Lunch Productions Reduces Debt by an Estimated $2M in Q1
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More