NEW YORK, April 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ –financialbuzz.com news commentary – – – – According to a research report published by PwC, the global entertainment and media industry in terms of spending, was $603 billion in 2015. The report forecasted the industry would reach $720 billion by 2020 and indicates that despite difficulties in this diverse industry, such as continued widespread industry disruption and intense competition for consumer attention will present many growth opportunities for companies. By segment, TV and videoRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More