Tokyo-Based Financial Services Leader will Market and Sell DMG’s Proprietary Blockchain Forensics Technology into Japanese Market VANCOUVER, B.C., May 29, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — DMG Blockchain Solutions Inc. (TSX-V:DMGI) (OTC US:DMGGF) (FRANKFURT:6AX) (“DMG” or the “Company”), a diversified blockchain and cryptocurrency company, has entered into a licensing agreement with Japan Credit Information Service Co. Ltd. (“JCIS”), a Japanese company engaged in fintech to market and sell DMG’s proprietary blockchain data analytics and forensics software tool – Bitscoreinto the Japanese market. TheRead more
- Cannabis Strategic acquires Fitamins CBD brand and distribution network
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Reports 6-Month Revenues of over $12 Million, or More than Two Times its Revenues for the Same Period in 2017
- Precision Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Duos Technologies Reports Record Second Quarter 2018 Results; Increases Full Year 2018 Revenue Guidance to $10.1 Million
- Argentum 47, Inc. is Formally Retained as Corporate Advisor to Creditum Limited, a Disruptive Technology Company Lending Money to Holders of Various Digital Currencies and Offering Other Financial Instruments
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More