Acquisition Serves as Benchmark for Future Investments in Profitable, Innovative Cannabis Businesses SEATTLE, WA / ACCESSWIRE / March 14, 2017, SING, / SinglePoint, Inc. (OTC PINK: SING), a holding company specialized in the acquisition of small to mid-sized companies, announces that it has closed its first round of funding to acquire a portion of Jacksam Corp., dba Convectium, the developer of a unique oil filling system poised to revolutionize the cannabis market. Convectium projects full-year 2017 sales of $3.5 million,Read more
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Landmark Publication on the Toxicology and Safety Assessment of Base Material of its PlusCBD Oil™ Products
- Viking Energy Secures $30 million Credit Facility with CrossFirst Bank
- Arch Therapeutics Completes Enrollment and Initiates Dosing in Skin Sensitization Study
- No Borders, Inc. (OTC:NBDR) subsidiary Lannister Holdings, Inc. announces hiring of Auditing firm, formation of Company Advisory Board, Naming of Advisory Board Member.
- ProtoKinetix’s AAGP® Signs a Material Transfer Agreement with a Reputed International Biotech Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More