Acquisition Serves as Benchmark for Future Investments in Profitable, Innovative Cannabis Businesses SEATTLE, WA / ACCESSWIRE / March 14, 2017, SING, / SinglePoint, Inc. (OTC PINK: SING), a holding company specialized in the acquisition of small to mid-sized companies, announces that it has closed its first round of funding to acquire a portion of Jacksam Corp., dba Convectium, the developer of a unique oil filling system poised to revolutionize the cannabis market. Convectium projects full-year 2017 sales of $3.5 million,Read more
- Cannabis Strategic acquires Fitamins CBD brand and distribution network
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Reports 6-Month Revenues of over $12 Million, or More than Two Times its Revenues for the Same Period in 2017
- Precision Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Duos Technologies Reports Record Second Quarter 2018 Results; Increases Full Year 2018 Revenue Guidance to $10.1 Million
- Argentum 47, Inc. is Formally Retained as Corporate Advisor to Creditum Limited, a Disruptive Technology Company Lending Money to Holders of Various Digital Currencies and Offering Other Financial Instruments
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More