Full-Year 2016 Bookings up 23% to $30.0M Orlando, FL (January 9, 2017) – IZEA, Inc. (NASDAQ: IZEA), operator of IZEAx, the premier online marketplace connecting brands and publishers with influential content creators, reported record bookings of $8.1 million for the fourth quarter of 2016, up 11% from $7.3 million in the same year-ago quarter. Full-year 2016 bookings were $30.0 million, up 23% from $24.5 million in 2015. The record fourth quarter bookings were driven by strong demand for both influencerRead more
- Cannabis Strategic acquires Fitamins CBD brand and distribution network
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Reports 6-Month Revenues of over $12 Million, or More than Two Times its Revenues for the Same Period in 2017
- Precision Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Duos Technologies Reports Record Second Quarter 2018 Results; Increases Full Year 2018 Revenue Guidance to $10.1 Million
- Argentum 47, Inc. is Formally Retained as Corporate Advisor to Creditum Limited, a Disruptive Technology Company Lending Money to Holders of Various Digital Currencies and Offering Other Financial Instruments
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More