SAN DIEGO, Sept. 19, 2017, IWSY, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — ImageWare Systems, Inc. (ImageWare or IWS) (OTCQB:IWSY), a leader in mobile and cloud-based, multi-modal biometric identity management solutions, has completed an $11 million registered direct offering to certain accredited investors. ImageWare sold an aggregate of 11,000 shares of new Series A Preferred Stock at $1,000 per share for gross proceeds of $11 million. After accounting for previously advanced cash that was converted into the transaction, new proceeds are expected to beRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
- Sugarmade to Offer Revenue Guidance on March 30th for Rapid Cannabis Sector Growth – Begins to Recognize Revenues From Multiple New Revenue Streams
- Sack Lunch Productions Reduces Debt by an Estimated $2M in Q1
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More