SAN DIEGO, Sept. 19, 2017, IWSY, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — ImageWare Systems, Inc. (ImageWare or IWS) (OTCQB:IWSY), a leader in mobile and cloud-based, multi-modal biometric identity management solutions, has completed an $11 million registered direct offering to certain accredited investors. ImageWare sold an aggregate of 11,000 shares of new Series A Preferred Stock at $1,000 per share for gross proceeds of $11 million. After accounting for previously advanced cash that was converted into the transaction, new proceeds are expected to beRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More