SAN DIEGO, Sept. 19, 2017, IWSY, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — ImageWare Systems, Inc. (ImageWare or IWS) (OTCQB:IWSY), a leader in mobile and cloud-based, multi-modal biometric identity management solutions, has completed an $11 million registered direct offering to certain accredited investors. ImageWare sold an aggregate of 11,000 shares of new Series A Preferred Stock at $1,000 per share for gross proceeds of $11 million. After accounting for previously advanced cash that was converted into the transaction, new proceeds are expected to beRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More