San Leandro dispensary will be sixth Blum location for Terra Tech NEWPORT BEACH, CA– TRTC, (Marketwired – October 18, 2016) – Terra Tech Corp. (OTCQX: TRTC) (“Terra Tech”) or (the “Company”), a vertically integrated cannabis-focused agriculture company, today announced that Blüm has been granted a license by the City of San Leandro, California, to open a new retail facility. Blüm will work with San Leandro City staff to develop a commercial cannabis facility that meets the needs of the residentsRead more
- Cannabis Strategic acquires Fitamins CBD brand and distribution network
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Reports 6-Month Revenues of over $12 Million, or More than Two Times its Revenues for the Same Period in 2017
- Precision Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Duos Technologies Reports Record Second Quarter 2018 Results; Increases Full Year 2018 Revenue Guidance to $10.1 Million
- Argentum 47, Inc. is Formally Retained as Corporate Advisor to Creditum Limited, a Disruptive Technology Company Lending Money to Holders of Various Digital Currencies and Offering Other Financial Instruments
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More