VANCOUVER, March 30, 2017, IVITF, /PRNewswire/ – INVICTUS MD STRATEGIES CORP. (“Invictus MD” or the “Company”) (CSE: IMH; OTC: IVITF; FRA: 8IS) announces that OptionCo has received its license to cultivate under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (“ACMPR”) as Acreage Pharms Ltd. (“Acreage Pharms”). “This is a historic day for our Company, our sector and investors,” said Dan Kriznic, Chairman & CEO, Invictus MD. “We are Canada’s Cannabis Company. We now have 250 acres of cultivation spaceRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More