MESA, AZ–IVDA, (Marketwired – Dec 15, 2016) – Iveda® (OTCQB: IVDA), worldwide enabler of cloud-based video surveillance and data management through the licensing of its Sentir® platform, today announced three contracts signed totaling US $2.6 million for safe city projects in Taiwan. The contracts were awarded by Chunghwa, the largest telecom in Taiwan, to MEGAsys, Iveda’s wholly-owned subsidiary in Taiwan. Iveda anticipates its Taiwan-based subsidiary will achieve profitability in 2017 with these projects. “With the new projects secured in Taiwan, theRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More