WEST PALM BEACH, FL–ITKH, (Marketwired – Jan 24, 2017) – iTeknik Holding Corporation (OTC PINK: ITKH) announced that on December 30th, 2016 it had secured a $15 million dollar credit facility from institutional lender, TCA Global Master Credit Fund, LP to be used primarily for making acquisitions. TCA Global Master Credit Fund, L.P. and iTeknik Holding Corporation agreed to terms and closed on the $15 million facility on the last business day of the year, December 30, 2016. The facilityRead more
- Cannabis Strategic acquires Fitamins CBD brand and distribution network
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Reports 6-Month Revenues of over $12 Million, or More than Two Times its Revenues for the Same Period in 2017
- Precision Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Duos Technologies Reports Record Second Quarter 2018 Results; Increases Full Year 2018 Revenue Guidance to $10.1 Million
- Argentum 47, Inc. is Formally Retained as Corporate Advisor to Creditum Limited, a Disruptive Technology Company Lending Money to Holders of Various Digital Currencies and Offering Other Financial Instruments
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More