LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Technavio market research analysts forecast the global cryptocurrency mining hardware market to grow at a CAGR of close to 10% during the period 2018-2022, according to their latest report. The investments by large semiconductor companies in mining-specific hardware are one of the major trends being witnessed in the market. Mainstream desktops, laptops, and powerful gaming consoles have high energy needs and slow hash rates. Thus, they are not economical to run cryptocurrency mining hardware. The growing demand from hobbyists and beginners for mining hardwareRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More