PLANTATION, Florida, May 3, 2017, CDII /PRNewswire/ — CD International Enterprises, Inc. (‘CD International, or the Company’) (OTC: CDII), a U.S.-based company that sources industrial commodities and provides business and management corporate consulting services, today announced that CD International has entered into a letter of intent with a Honduras-based company to purchase iron ore (62% to 63% Fe). Per the letter of intent, CD International agrees to purchase 100,000 metric tons of iron ore (62% to 63% Fe) per monthRead more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More