PLANTATION, Florida, May 3, 2017, CDII /PRNewswire/ — CD International Enterprises, Inc. (‘CD International, or the Company’) (OTC: CDII), a U.S.-based company that sources industrial commodities and provides business and management corporate consulting services, today announced that CD International has entered into a letter of intent with a Honduras-based company to purchase iron ore (62% to 63% Fe). Per the letter of intent, CD International agrees to purchase 100,000 metric tons of iron ore (62% to 63% Fe) per monthRead more
- Cannabis Strategic acquires Fitamins CBD brand and distribution network
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Reports 6-Month Revenues of over $12 Million, or More than Two Times its Revenues for the Same Period in 2017
- Precision Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Duos Technologies Reports Record Second Quarter 2018 Results; Increases Full Year 2018 Revenue Guidance to $10.1 Million
- Argentum 47, Inc. is Formally Retained as Corporate Advisor to Creditum Limited, a Disruptive Technology Company Lending Money to Holders of Various Digital Currencies and Offering Other Financial Instruments
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More