SANTA MONICA, CA., May 31, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Gopher Protocol Inc. (OTCQB: GOPH) (“Gopher”), a company specializing in the creation of Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence enabled mobile technologies, formed a joint venture with the formation of a limited liability company, Gopher Protocol Costa Rica Sociedad De Responabilidad Limitada (“Gopher CR”), in Costa Rica with the Lara Group with both parties owning 50% of Gopher CR, which will be managed by Mauricio Lara Ramos, Esq. Gopher CR intends toRead more
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Landmark Publication on the Toxicology and Safety Assessment of Base Material of its PlusCBD Oil™ Products
- Viking Energy Secures $30 million Credit Facility with CrossFirst Bank
- Arch Therapeutics Completes Enrollment and Initiates Dosing in Skin Sensitization Study
- No Borders, Inc. (OTC:NBDR) subsidiary Lannister Holdings, Inc. announces hiring of Auditing firm, formation of Company Advisory Board, Naming of Advisory Board Member.
- ProtoKinetix’s AAGP® Signs a Material Transfer Agreement with a Reputed International Biotech Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More