MINNEAPOLIS, July 27, 2016, SOUL, /PRNewswire/ — Soul and Vibe Interactive Inc. (OTC: SOUL), “The Company,” a publisher of games, music, and interactive books for digital devices, announced today it has signed a Letter of Intent (“LOI”) with California-based game development studio Human Soft Inc. (“Human Soft”), to publish two Virtual Reality (“VR”) games. “Casino Palace” is being developed for both VR and non-VR devices. Supported VR devices include HTC Vive, Samsung Gear VR, Oculus Rift, and Google Cardboard. SupportedRead more
- Cannabis Strategic acquires Fitamins CBD brand and distribution network
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Reports 6-Month Revenues of over $12 Million, or More than Two Times its Revenues for the Same Period in 2017
- Precision Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Duos Technologies Reports Record Second Quarter 2018 Results; Increases Full Year 2018 Revenue Guidance to $10.1 Million
- Argentum 47, Inc. is Formally Retained as Corporate Advisor to Creditum Limited, a Disruptive Technology Company Lending Money to Holders of Various Digital Currencies and Offering Other Financial Instruments
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More