VANCOUVER, Sept. 5, 2018 /PRNewswire/ – INVICTUS MD STRATEGIES CORP. (“Invictus” or the “Company”) (TSXV: GENE; OTCQX: IVITF; FRA: 8IS1) is pleased to reflect on significant milestones that will drive future success with the upcoming legalization of adult recreational cannabis on October 17, 2018. We’ve signed landmark supply agreements with Alberta and British Columbia, with others to follow suit. We’re scaling-up our facilities to meet demand with approximately 200,000 square feet of cultivation capacity expected by the first quarter of 2019. We’ve diversifying our product portfolio by addingRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More