DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES– GEQU, (Marketwired – Feb 22, 2016) – Global Equity International Inc. (OTCQB: GEQU) and its fully-owned subsidiary Global Equity Partners Plc. (“GEP” — www.gepartnersplc.com), a specialist consultancy firm with offices located in Dubai and London, are extremely excited to announce that on February 17, 2016, James C. Goldie joined the Company as Managing Director and Head of Corporate Finance of our Dubai subsidiary, GE Professionals DMCC. With over 25 years of experience with international investment banksRead more
- Cannabis Strategic acquires Fitamins CBD brand and distribution network
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Reports 6-Month Revenues of over $12 Million, or More than Two Times its Revenues for the Same Period in 2017
- Precision Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Duos Technologies Reports Record Second Quarter 2018 Results; Increases Full Year 2018 Revenue Guidance to $10.1 Million
- Argentum 47, Inc. is Formally Retained as Corporate Advisor to Creditum Limited, a Disruptive Technology Company Lending Money to Holders of Various Digital Currencies and Offering Other Financial Instruments
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More