U.S. Patent Addresses Use of the Self-Assembling Peptide Barrier Technology to Treat Disorders Involving Leaky Tight Junctions and Extracellular Matrix FRAMINGHAM, MA– ARTH, (Marketwired – Apr 25, 2016) – Arch Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB: ARTH) (“Arch” or the “Company”), developer of the AC5 Surgical Hemostatic Device™ (AC5™) for use in controlling bleeding and fluid loss in order to provide faster and safer surgical and interventional care, received a notice of allowance from the U.S. Patent Office for a broad method-of-use patentRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More