U.S. Patent Addresses Use of the Self-Assembling Peptide Barrier Technology to Treat Disorders Involving Leaky Tight Junctions and Extracellular Matrix FRAMINGHAM, MA– ARTH, (Marketwired – Apr 25, 2016) – Arch Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB: ARTH) (“Arch” or the “Company”), developer of the AC5 Surgical Hemostatic Device™ (AC5™) for use in controlling bleeding and fluid loss in order to provide faster and safer surgical and interventional care, received a notice of allowance from the U.S. Patent Office for a broad method-of-use patentRead more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More