U.S. Patent Addresses Use of the Self-Assembling Peptide Barrier Technology to Treat Disorders Involving Leaky Tight Junctions and Extracellular Matrix FRAMINGHAM, MA– ARTH, (Marketwired – Apr 25, 2016) – Arch Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB: ARTH) (“Arch” or the “Company”), developer of the AC5 Surgical Hemostatic Device™ (AC5™) for use in controlling bleeding and fluid loss in order to provide faster and safer surgical and interventional care, received a notice of allowance from the U.S. Patent Office for a broad method-of-use patentRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More