PADUCAH, Ky., March 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Computer Services, Inc. (CSI) (OTCQX: CSVI) announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.25 per share. The dividend is payable on March 31, 2016, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on March 15, 2016. The quarterly dividend represents an indicated annual dividend rate of $1.00 per share. “This quarter’s cash dividend represents a 13.6% increase compared with the $0.22 per share amount paid lastRead more
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Landmark Publication on the Toxicology and Safety Assessment of Base Material of its PlusCBD Oil™ Products
- Viking Energy Secures $30 million Credit Facility with CrossFirst Bank
- Arch Therapeutics Completes Enrollment and Initiates Dosing in Skin Sensitization Study
- No Borders, Inc. (OTC:NBDR) subsidiary Lannister Holdings, Inc. announces hiring of Auditing firm, formation of Company Advisory Board, Naming of Advisory Board Member.
- ProtoKinetix’s AAGP® Signs a Material Transfer Agreement with a Reputed International Biotech Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More