PADUCAH, Ky., March 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Computer Services, Inc. (CSI) (OTCQX: CSVI) announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.25 per share. The dividend is payable on March 31, 2016, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on March 15, 2016. The quarterly dividend represents an indicated annual dividend rate of $1.00 per share. “This quarter’s cash dividend represents a 13.6% increase compared with the $0.22 per share amount paid lastRead more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More