PADUCAH, Ky., March 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — Computer Services, Inc. (CSI) (OTCQX: CSVI) announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.25 per share. The dividend is payable on March 31, 2016, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on March 15, 2016. The quarterly dividend represents an indicated annual dividend rate of $1.00 per share. “This quarter’s cash dividend represents a 13.6% increase compared with the $0.22 per share amount paid lastRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More