Growth capital will enable expansion of FlexShopper’s online lease-to-own finance and payment platform for both consumers and national retail partners FlexShopper also named fastest growing consumer electronics e-retailer in the United States for 2015 BOCA RATON, Fla., June 13, 2016, FPAY, /PRNewswire/ — FlexShopper, Inc. (OTCQB Symbol: FPAY, “FlexShopper”), an online provider of lease-to-own (“LTO”) financing and payment solutions for consumers, announced today it has raised $20 million in equity capital. The financing will enable FlexShopper to accelerate its growthRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More