Growth capital will enable expansion of FlexShopper’s online lease-to-own finance and payment platform for both consumers and national retail partners FlexShopper also named fastest growing consumer electronics e-retailer in the United States for 2015 BOCA RATON, Fla., June 13, 2016, FPAY, /PRNewswire/ — FlexShopper, Inc. (OTCQB Symbol: FPAY, “FlexShopper”), an online provider of lease-to-own (“LTO”) financing and payment solutions for consumers, announced today it has raised $20 million in equity capital. The financing will enable FlexShopper to accelerate its growthRead more
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
- Pyramidion Technology Group, Inc. (OTC: “PYTG”) Strengthens Board of Advisors With the Appointment of Dr. David M. Feldbaum
- Nutritional High Announces 2018 Annual and Special Meeting Results
- Precision Therapeutics Appoints Dr. Amelia Warner to Scientific Advisory Board
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More