Growth capital will enable expansion of FlexShopper’s online lease-to-own finance and payment platform for both consumers and national retail partners FlexShopper also named fastest growing consumer electronics e-retailer in the United States for 2015 BOCA RATON, Fla., June 13, 2016, FPAY, /PRNewswire/ — FlexShopper, Inc. (OTCQB Symbol: FPAY, “FlexShopper”), an online provider of lease-to-own (“LTO”) financing and payment solutions for consumers, announced today it has raised $20 million in equity capital. The financing will enable FlexShopper to accelerate its growthRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More