ATLANTA, GA, Jan. 17, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Gopher Protocol Inc. (OTCQB: GOPH) (“Gopher” and the “Company”), a company specializing in the creation of Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence enabled mobile technologies, has entered an initial agreement term to acquire 50% of Spare CS Inc., paving the way for Mobile Payments and International Cryptocurrency capabilities. http://www.otcmarkets.com/edgar/GetFilingHtml?FilingID=12478331 Spare – https://gotspare.com is a mobile ATM network platform using new paradigms and software to provide unique financial services to the unbanked and underbankedRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More