TORONTO, ON–DYFSF, (Marketwired – February 06, 2017) – dynaCERT Inc. (TSX VENTURE: DYA) (OTCQB: DYFSF) (“dynaCERT” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has received purchase orders for 276 HydraGen™ units exceeding $1.8 million, with 25% cash deposits. The first 500 unit production run is in the final stages with purchase orders and cash deposits received for 276 HydraGen™ units which are scheduled to be shipped later this month. In addition, there are pending sales awaiting final documentation,Read more
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Landmark Publication on the Toxicology and Safety Assessment of Base Material of its PlusCBD Oil™ Products
- Viking Energy Secures $30 million Credit Facility with CrossFirst Bank
- Arch Therapeutics Completes Enrollment and Initiates Dosing in Skin Sensitization Study
- No Borders, Inc. (OTC:NBDR) subsidiary Lannister Holdings, Inc. announces hiring of Auditing firm, formation of Company Advisory Board, Naming of Advisory Board Member.
- ProtoKinetix’s AAGP® Signs a Material Transfer Agreement with a Reputed International Biotech Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More